Registration for the 2017 BMO Vancouver Marathon will open soon.
Be the first to know when registration reopens! Join in. RUNVAN®
And mark your calendar!
Vancouver’s only marathon event annually falls on the first weekend of May. In 2017, that means the BMO Vancouver Marathon will occur on Sunday, May 7, 2017.
What is included with 2017 Registration:
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Technical t-shirt for Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay and 8KM participants
- Commemorative finisher’s medal for all
- On-course services including water, toilets, electrolyte, bananas, and gels and medical
- Live entertainment along the course!
- Exciting downtown Finish Line, with music, food, a Finish Line Street Festival, and more!
- FREE Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo
- Thrill of competing in Canada’s most scenic running event
Score the RUNVAN® Hat-trick
Ran the BMO Vancouver Marathon with us in May? Keep running with us at the Granville Island Turkey Trot in October, and Fall Classic in November, to score the RUNVAN® Hat-trick!
Participants who in the same calendar year run all three Vancouver International Marathon Society events – the BMO Vancouver Marathon, the Granville Island Turkey Trot, and Fall Classic – receive an exclusive commemorative reward. Join in and score the hat-trick.
RUNVAN® Hat-trick bundle pricing was available for a limited time.
You may now register individually for Vancouver International Marathon Society events:
- BMO Vancouver Marathon – May 1 – Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay, 8KM | History celebrated at the 2016 BMO Vancouver Marathon
- Granville Island Turkey Trot – October 10 – 10KM | Register Now | Learn more
- Fall Classic Run at UBC – November 13 – Half Marathon, 10KM, 5KM | Register Now | Learn more