Stations – Total of 3 Stations
Start Line Map
Finish Line Map
Finish Line Street Festival
SUNDAY, MAY 6 | 8:30AM – 2:30PM
Near the Finish Line, runners, supporters and spectators can find entertainment, Kids’ Zone, food sampling as Hastings Street turns into a family-friendly Street Festival on race day. The Street Festival builds on the spirit of celebration that Vancouverites experienced during the Olympics.
The Finish Line is located on West Pender Street between Bute and Thurlow Street.
The Street Festival is located on West Hastings Street between Bute and Burrard Street.
Interested in Exhibiting at the Street Festival?
Catch the action at the Finish Line by showcasing or sampling your products at the post-race Street Festival. Engage with runners, friends, families, supporters and visitors for maximum brand exposure.
Street Festival Activation Package includes:
- Brand and product awareness to 50,000 targeted consumers
- Company logo and link on our website pages about the Festival
- Inclusion in E-Blast about the Street Festival to 45,000+
- This opportunity available to exhibitors booking 3 or more booths at the Expo.
Enjoy the wonderful on-course services at the BMO Vancouver Marathon!
To support your running journey the BMO Vancouver Marathon 8KM route will have stations supplied with water, electrolytes, medical services and toilets! In addition, entertainment stations will be on-course to entertain you and keep you motivated!
Live entertainment, music and more will keep you motivated while you conquer the BMO Vancouver Marathon in May. Learn more
Thousands of wonderful volunteers will cheer you on and supply you with water on race day!
RockDoc Medical Team will be out on course to ensure everyones safety and comfort.
Nuun Electrolytes Drink
Nuun is the official electrolyte drink on-course and will keep your body hydrated! Visit nuunlife.com to learn more about the official electrolyte drink of the BMO Vancouver Marathon.
Need to take a pit stop? No worries, there will be many toilets placed on-course!
Turn by Turn
START on Lagoon Drive (between the Fish House Restaurant & Stanley Park Pitch & Putt)
- Right onto Stanley Park Drive
- Right onto North Lagoon Drive and along Lost Lagoon
- Left through the underpass
- Left onto Pipeline Rd
- Sharp right onto Stanley Park Drive
- Follow Stanley Park Drive around Brockton Point
- Bear left into the parking lot after Avison Way (entrance to the Aquarium) and onto the Seawall
- Right (South) onto Denman St off Seawall
- Left onto West Georgia St directly onto the sidewalk
- Bear left onto West Pender St
Cross Bute St and arrive at the FINISH line.
Download the turn by turn description here.