Stations – Total of 8 Stations
Start Line Map
Finish Line Map
The Finish Line is located on West Pender Street between Bute and Thurlow Street.
The Street Festival is located on West Hastings Street between Bute and Burrard Street.
Enjoy the wonderful on-course services at the BMO Vancouver Marathon!
To support your running journey the BMO Vancouver Half Marathon route will have 8 stations supplied with water, electrolytes, medical services and toilets! In addition, entertainment stations will be on-course to entertain you and keep you motivated!
Live entertainment, music and more will keep you motivated while you conquer the BMO Vancouver Marathon in May. Learn more
Thousands of wonderful volunteers will cheer you on and supply you with water on race day!
RockDoc Medical Team will be out on course to ensure everyones safety and comfort.
Nuun Electrolytes Drink
Nuun is the official electrolyte drink on-course and will keep your body hydrated! Visit nuunlife.com to learn more about the official electrolyte drink of the BMO Vancouver Marathon.
Need to take a pit stop? No worries, there will be many toilets placed on-course!
Turn by Turn
START on Midlothian Ave
- Bear left as Midlothian Ave turns into 29th Avenue
- Right onto Cambie St
- Continue down Cambie and over Cambie Street Bridge
- Bear right onto the exit ramp down to Pacific Blvd (East)
- Continue East passing BC Place Stadium and Science World
- Proceed South on Quebec St about halfway between E 1st Ave and E 2nd Ave then turnaround 180 degrees
- Return North on Quebec St
- Pass the Dr. SunYat-Sen Chinese Garden on the left
- Left onto West Pender St and under the Chinatown Millennium Gate
- Left onto Homer St
- Left onto Robson St
- Right onto Hamilton St (turns into Mainland St after crossing Smithe St)
- Left onto Davie St
- Right onto Pacific Blvd
- Cross at Richards St from the westbound to eastbound (on-coming) lanes on Pacific
- Left onto Granville St (under the Granville Street Bridge)
- Right onto Beach Ave
- HALFWAY Cross Jervis St. (Continue on Beach Ave)
- Continue on Beach Ave (becomes Stanley Park Drive) into Stanley Park to Second Beach
- Left into the Second Beach parking lot
- Exit the parking lot onto Stanley Park Drive with a hard right
- Left onto North Lagoon Drive
- Left through the underpass
- Left onto Pipeline Rd
- Right onto Stanley Park Drive
- Follow Stanley Park Drive around Brockton Point
- Bear left into the parking lot after Avison Way (entrance to the Aquarium) and onto the Seawall
- Right (South) onto Denman St off Seawall
- Left onto West Georgia St directly onto the sidewalk
- Bear left onto West Pender St, cross Bute St and arrive at the FINISH line
Download the turn by turn description here.