Stations – Total of 21 Stations
Start Line Map
Finish Line Map
The Finish Line is located on West Pender Street between Bute and Thurlow Street.
The Street Festival is located on West Hastings Street between Bute and Burrard Street.
Enjoy the wonderful on-course services at the BMO Vancouver Marathon!
To support your running journey the BMO Vancouver Marathon route will have 21 stations supplied with water, electrolytes, medical services and toilets! In addition, 34 entertainment stations will be on-course to entertain you and keep you motivated!
Live entertainment, music and more will keep you motivated while you conquer the BMO Vancouver Marathon in May. Learn more
Thousands of wonderful volunteers will cheer you on and supply you with water on race day!
RockDoc Medical Team will be out on course to ensure everyones safety and comfort.
Nuun Electrolytes Drink
Nuun is the official electrolyte drink on-course and will keep your body hydrated! Visit nuunlife.com to learn more about the official electrolyte drink of the BMO Vancouver Marathon.
Need to take a pit stop? No worries, there will be many toilets placed on-course!
Turn by Turn
START LINE on Midlothian Avenue
- Bear left as Midlothian Avenue turns into 29th Avenue
- Left onto Cambie Street (south in northbound lanes)
- At 31st Ave crossover from the northbound to the southbound lanes
- Right onto 49th Avenue
- Right onto SW Marine Drive
- Right onto Camosun Street
- Left onto W 29th Avenue (turns into Imperial Drive)
- Continue on Imperial Drive through Pacific Spirit Park
- Left onto W 16th Avenue.
- Right onto Blanca Street (north in southbound lane) – 180 degree Turnaround
- Continue south in southbound lanes
- Right onto W 16th Avenue in eastbound (on-coming) lanes passing the traffic circle on left & crossing to westbound lanes.
- Right onto SW Marine Drive
- Follow SW Marine Drive around UBC campus
- Left onto NW Marine Drive (right side of the road) continuing across (left) Chancellor down Marine Drive to Spanish Banks
- HALFWAY is at Spanish Banks West beach
- Continue on NW Marine Drive
- Left onto 4th Avenue in the westbound (on-coming) lanes
- Left onto Alma Street
- Right onto Point Grey Road (turns into Cornwall Avenue)
- Follow Point Grey Road/Cornwall Street on the northern side of the street to Kitsilano Point
- Left onto Arbutus Street
- Right onto McNicoll Avenue
- Left onto Maple Street
- Right onto Ogden Avenue
- Right onto Chestnut Street
- Left onto Cornwall Avenue and over the Burrard Bridge using the westbound (on-coming) lane next to the bike lane
- Left onto Pacific Avenue (turns into Beach Ave) using the east-bound (on-coming) lane
- Continue on Beach Avenue until 30m before Bidwell Street
- Left into the parking lot entrance and onto the Seawall path at the Inuksuk Statue
- Follow the entire length of the Seawall around Stanley Park
- Right onto Denman Street to leave the Seawall
- Left onto Georgia Street directly onto the sidewalk
- Bear left onto Pender Street using the northern half of the street
Cross Bute Street and arrive at the FINISH LINE
Download the turn by turn descriptions here.