Run as a team across all race distances. Choose any race distance – Marathon, Half Marathon, 8KM and Relay – and run under your team name.
Teams are eligible for $3,500+ in prizing!
Earn some food to go along with your free beer! Every runner of legal drinking age receives a Stanley Park Beer or glass of Kettle Valley Wine.
- Largest Team: $1,000 gift card to Mahony & Sons, plus $500 cash!
- Teams of 20 or more: Entered into a draw to win $1,000 gift card to Mahony & Sons!
- Largest high-school or elementary team: $500
- Largest Charity Team: $500 to their charity
- Fastest Mixed Marathon Team (team’s five fastest times with at least two runners of the opposite sex): $250
Share your stories on social media with #runvan #bmovm @bmovanmarathon @runvancanada for the opportunity to win additional prizes! Join in! RUNVAN®
All participants receive:
- Technical running shirt, and finisher’s medal
- Complimentary Stanley Park Beer or Kettle Valley Wine at Mahony & Sons for those of age
- Race Bib with timing chip, and complimentary gear check
- Entertainment on-course, and so much more!
Recognized by the likes of Forbes, CNN, and USA Today, the BMO Vancouver Marathon welcomes runners from over 50 countries annually and is widely known as Canada’s most Scenic Running event. Let your team make its mark in the Vancouver running community!
How to register as a team
Option 1. All teammates sign-up themselves. A ‘Team Captain’ will need to register first and create a team name, to be shared with his/her teammates. All other runners signing up afterwards simply need to select this team name from the team drop down menu when registering.
Option 2. The Team Captain signs-up everyone. To sign-up on behalf of teammates, download and send this sheet to your teammates to complete. The Team Captain needs all of their teammates’ personal information including name, gender, birth-date and age, email address, address, emergency contact and shirt size. During the registration process there is a check box asking if you are registering someone other than yourself. Check this box and then sign-up on behalf of your teammates who will subsequently receive an e-waiver that they must sign in order to complete the transaction.
Already signed-up? Join a team through Edit Registration.
Teams of 10 or more can enjoy 10% off!
To receive a special 10% off promo code, email the names of your team members to [email protected]
Team codes are only valid on new registrations, cannot be combined with any other offers, and are subject to capacity. Register now to secure your spot!
Team up and compete against your friends in the BMO Vancouver Marathon Relay! Have a blast and earn bragging rights!
In teams of two, three or four, Marathon Relay participants will each run a portion of the Marathon course, ending at the same exciting downtown Finish Line as the Marathon, Half Marathon and 8KM participants. Approximate distances are as follows:
- Runner A (Leg A) – 12KM
- Runner B (Leg B) – 12KM
- Runner C (Leg C) – 5KM
- Runner D (Leg D) – 13KM
Why the BMO Vancouver Marathon is so special:
- Voted Vancouver’s best race, and one of the very best marathon events in the world.
- Features Vancouver’s only Marathon plus BC’s best Half Marathon
- With an 8KM race and Marathon Relay, too, there are races for everyone!
- Finish at an energized Downtown Finish Line and Street Festival
- Technical race shirt, medal, and so much more is included
- Join runners from over 50 countries!
- 30+ Entertainment Stations on course
- Over $14.6 Million raised for charity
- Supported by 4,000 volunteers annually
- Tradition dating back to 1972
- Join in! RUNVAN®