Experience one of the World’s Top Destination Marathons
Plan your Spring vacation to Vancouver, Canada, and join us a for run! Race Day: May 5, 2019 | Expo: May 2-4
Award Winning, BMO Vancouver Marathon
- Top 10 Marathons Worth Traveling For – Forbes Magazine
- One of the world’s Most Exotic Marathons – CNN Travel
- 14 spring races all runners should try – USA Today
- Perfect Destination Race Vacation – Canadian Running
- The World’s 10 Best Half Marathons – The Active Times
- Best Marathon in Western Canada – Get Out There Magazine
- Vancouver’s Best Running Race – Georgia Straight
- 100% Race Rating – Impact Magazine
Stunning + Running
Welcome to Vancouver, Canada, and the BMO Vancouver Marathon, an internationally recognized event – named one of the World’s top destination marathons by the likes of Forbes, CNN and USA Today. Join runners from over 60 countries at this award-winning event.
The BMO Vancouver Marathon showcases beautiful running routes with scenic point-to-point courses that span parks and beaches, including the picturesque Seawall – the world’s longest uninterrupted waterfront path.
True North Strong
Beautiful British Columbia is right next door to America. Take a short flight up and join us at one of the world’s top destination marathons.
Join runners from 65+ countries at the BMO Vancouver Marathon!
Nearly all 50 American States are represented at our race annually, including big representation from Washington, California and Oregon.
Book your trip now and save big on the Exchange Rate.