The 8KM presented by Biofreeze is a breeze through the park
Tech shirt and medal included! Join in!
The award-winning BMO Vancouver Marathon also features a shorter 8KM race through Stanley Park and Downtown Vancouver. Runners of all levels can participate in this scenic course and finish at the same exciting Downtown Finish Line. This event annually sells out.
Note: The 8KM presented by Biofreeze has a different Start Line than the Marathon & Half Marathon, and Gear Check is only available from Downtown at the Street Festival on W Hastings & Burrard. This race is actually 8.12KM.
Date: May 3, 2020
Time: 9:30am* – must clear start line by 9:40am
Shuttles and Gear Check: Downtown at the Street Festival on W Hastings & Burrard (Gear Check is not available at the 8KM Start Line)
Start Line: Stanley Park – Lagoon Dr & Stanley Park Dr
Finish Line: W Pender St between Bute & Thurlow
Course Time Limit: 1.5hrs
Age: 11+ – anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent
What’s included in your registration:
- 8KM finisher’s medal
- Exclusive tech tee
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Free refreshments
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water, electrolytes, gels, first aid and more
- Live on-course entertainment
- Exciting downtown Finish Line with music, food, and Street Festival
- Free Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo
- Run & fundraise for charity
- Enter to win Team Prizes