Trace Alkaline Spring Water
Trace Beverages Alkaline Spring Water is the official water of the finish line. Enjoy a refreshing beverage after your race!
Bib = Beer
Turn in your race bib by May 31 at Mahony & Sons Public House for a pint of celebratory Stanley Park Brewing beer or Kettle Valley Winery wine!
Biofreeze is great for pre, during or post-workout. Take time to recover & address signs of pain head-on! See more at biofreeze.ca
Results & Live Feed
After your race, visit the Results Tent at the Street Festival or check online at bmovanmarathon.ca/time for your official finish time.
Timing mats will be located at the following points:
- Marathon: Start Line, 13KM, 21.1KM, Finish Line
- Half Marathon: Start Line, 5.5KM, 10.5KM, Finish Line
- The Runner’s Compound is available to Runners, Staff & Media only
- Keep moving forward once you cross the Finish Line and meet your friends at the Street Festival
- Spectators may watch on W Pender (before the Finish Line, between Georgia & Bute)
- Once you pickup your finisher food, you may proceed to Gear Check or exit the compound
- You may not re-enter the compound once you exit and enter the Street Festival
Stretching from Burrard to Bute, West Hastings St turns into a family-friendly Street Festival on race day. The Street Festival builds on the spirit of celebration that Vancouverites experienced during the Olympics. Over 40,000 attendees and 90,000+ spectators are expected to take in the atmosphere.
Meet up with your friends and family after the race and find vendors, food trucks, and more.
The post-race Street Festival runs until 3:30pm. For more details, visit bmovanmarathon.ca/festival.
To compete to win, spectators may submit photos on social media @bmovanmarathon #bmovm #runvan or email email@example.com on race day.
For contest details, visit bmovanmarathon.ca/cheer.
And follow on social @bmovanmarathon.
Age Category Awards
under 19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79; 80-84; 85-89; 90-94; 95-99; 100 and above.
Winners will be recognized and first place finishers will receive free entry into the following year’s race! Chip time, not gun time, will determine age group awards.
Age Category Winners will be posted post-race online at bmovanmarathon.ca/time.
You will be able to search for your photos below shortly after the race.
Treat yourself to a massage and commemorate your run with an iTab medal insert. You can further upgrade your overall race with the Prestige Club. To view add-on options, visit bmovanmarathon.ca/shop.
- Massages are available as a stand-alone option, or as part of the Prestige Club
- iTab medal inserts personalize your medal by engraving your name and finisher time. These will be mailed to you a few weeks after the race
RUNVAN® races now annually sell-out.
The BMO Vancouver Marathon is wholly organized by the local non-profit RUNVAN®.
MARATHON | HALF MARATHON | 8KM RACE | RELAY | KIDS RUN