Annually on the first weekend of May.
COVID-19 Advisory: Non-profit organizers cancel the 2020 BMO Vancouver Marathon amid COVID-19 concerns. Registered runners may still enjoy a virtual run, the Fall Classic, and discounts on next year’s race. Learn more at bmovanmarathon.ca/covid
Please join runners from 65+ countries in Vancouver, Canada, and help celebrate the event’s 50th edition in 2021
The BMO Vancouver Marathon showcases beautiful running routes with scenic point-to-point courses that span parks and beaches, including the picturesque Seawall – the world’s longest uninterrupted waterfront path. The event features races for everyone, including the award-winning Marathon, a fast Half Marathon, 8KM, Relay, and Kids Run.
Ranked one of the World’s Top Destination Marathons by the likes of Forbes, CNN, and USA Today, the BMO Vancouver Marathon annually welcomes runners from 65+ countries.
What’s included in your registration:
- Finisher’s medal
- Exclusive tech tee
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Free refreshments
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water, electrolytes, gels, first aid and more
- Live on-course entertainment
- Exciting downtown Finish Line with music, food, and Street Festival
- Free Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo
- Upgrade to the VIP Prestige Club
- Run & fundraise for charity
MARATHON | HALF MARATHON | 8KM | RELAY | KIDS RUN