Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo
Free & Open for Everyone!
The Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo is a two-day extravaganza of excitement and celebration that kicks off Marathon weekend in Canada’s most active city.
Located at the stunning Vancouver Convention Centre East along the waterfront, runners come here to pick up their race package. More than 25,000 participants, locals and visitors traditionally attend annually.
Meet vendors featuring the latest fitness gear, health and performance tips, and taste-test a vast array of free samples. Experience energizing activations and displays from top lifestyle and running brands.
Friday, May 3, 11am-7pm
Saturday, May 4, 10am-5pm
Vancouver Convention Centre East
999 Canada Pl.
All race participants must pick up their race bib, timing device, and tech shirt within Expo hours at the Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo. There is NO race day package pickup.
Note: Shirt sizes are not guaranteed so come early to claim the size you ordered. You may be able to exchange your race shirt at the Expo T-shirt area the Saturday immediately before race day, on a first-come first-serve basis, while sizes and quantities last.
Runners must use the clear Gear Check Bag provided at Expo, and all items must be visible. Backpacks or items that restrict the view of contents inside the clear bag will not be accepted for security reasons.
GEAR CHECK LOCATION:
- Marathon and Half Marathon Gear Check is only available pre-race at the Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo on the Friday or Saturday before the race. There is NO Gear Check at the Start Line.
- 8KM Gear Check is only available race morning near Burrard and W Pender, 7:30am-8:30am. There is NO Gear Check at any of the Start Lines.
GEAR CHECK PROCEDURE:
- Place all items you’d like checked into your Gear Check bag. No loose items
- Detach the tear-off tag at the bottom of your race bib
- Attach your tear-off tag securely to the outside of your bag, near the top
- Hand your one tagged bag to the volunteers at Gear Check at the Expo
- Do not check any valuables. Although RUNVAN will do its best to ensure your gear is waiting for you at the end of the race, non-profit RUNVAN is not responsible for potentially lost or damaged items.
Gear Pickup for all runners may be found after the Finish Line at the Street Festival. Show your race bib to collect your checked bag after you finish. Any items left unclaimed will be donated.
Consistent with almost all major Marathons with point-to-point courses, the Sun Run and GranFondo locally, Start Line Gear Check is not offered. Please plan ahead and enjoy an unforgettable race experience.