Media Accreditation is required for Race Day Access
For additional media inquiries including requests for images, stats and quotes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 604 872 2928
About the BMO Vancouver Marathon
The BMO Vancouver Marathon features races for everyone with Vancouver’s only Marathon, a fast Half Marathon, 8KM race, Relay, and Kids Run. Recognized by Forbes, CNN, USA Today and others as one of the world’s top destination marathons, the event is renowned for its unique scenic views including snow-capped mountain ranges, cherry blossom trees, and 70% shoreline views. Join in at the free Expo and on Race Day, annually on the first weekend of May.
This historic event is organized annually by the local non-profit Vancouver International Marathon Society RUNVAN®.
- Elite Athlete Lineup and Elite Athlete Photos
- Runner Spotlights 2019
- Official Blog
- Schedule of Events
- Record-breaking 2018
- Recap of 2018, plus Podium Pics from 2018
- Top Stories of 2017 included ‘Marriage during Marathon‘
World-class. Award-winning. Stunning Running
- Why the BMO Vancouver Marathon is so special
- Photos and Video. For high-res images, please email: email@example.com
- Fun Facts, Event Awards, and About this City
- @bmovanmarathon #bmovm #runvan on Facebook, Insta, Twitter
- @runvancanada #runvan on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
About the Vancouver International Marathon Society
The Vancouver International Marathon Society RUNVAN® is the non-profit organization responsible for the First Half, BMO Vancouver Marathon, Granville Island Turkey Trot, and Fall Classic. The Society is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and delivers running events with a mandate to promote healthy living, increase participation in the sport, and celebrate the value the sport delivers to our communities.