Experience one of the World’s Top Destination Marathons
Plan your Spring vacation to Vancouver, BC, and join runners from 65+ countries at Canada’s most scenic Marathon. Race Day: May 3, 2020 | Expo: May 1-2
Award Winning, BMO Vancouver Marathon
- Top 10 Marathons Worth Traveling For – Forbes Magazine
- One of the world’s Most Exotic Marathons – CNN Travel
- 14 spring races all runners should try – USA Today
- Perfect Destination Race Vacation – Canadian Running
- The World’s 10 Best Half Marathons – The Active Times
- Best Marathon in Western Canada – Get Out There Magazine
- Vancouver’s Best Running Race – Georgia Straight
- 100% Race Rating – Impact Magazine
Stunning + Running
Welcome to Vancouver, Canada, and the BMO Vancouver Marathon, an internationally recognized event – named one of the World’s top destination marathons by the likes of Forbes, CNN and USA Today. Join runners from over 65 countries at this award-winning event.
The BMO Vancouver Marathon showcases beautiful running routes with scenic point-to-point courses that span parks and beaches, including the picturesque Seawall – the world’s longest uninterrupted waterfront path.
Come to the West Coast!
Visit beautiful British Columbia, and see one of Canada’s most exciting cities experience west coast living!