Experience one of the World’s Top Destination Marathons
Plan your Spring vacation to Vancouver, BC, Canada, and join us annually on the first weekend of May! Join runners from 65+ countries!
Award Winning, BMO Vancouver Marathon
- Top 10 Marathons Worth Traveling For – Forbes Magazine
- One of the world’s Most Exotic Marathons – CNN Travel
- 14 spring races all runners should try – USA Today
- Perfect Destination Race Vacation – Canadian Running
- 100% Race Rating – Impact Magazine
- The World’s 10 Best Half Marathons – The Active Times
- Best Marathon in Western Canada – Get Out There Magazine
- Vancouver’s best running race – Georgia Straight
Welcome to Vancouver, Canada, and the BMO Vancouver Marathon, an internationally recognized event – named one of the World’s top destination marathons by the likes of Forbes, CNN and USA Today. Join runners from over 65+ countries at this award-winning event.
The BMO Vancouver Marathon showcases beautiful running routes with scenic point-to-point courses that span parks and beaches, including the picturesque Seawall – the world’s longest uninterrupted waterfront path.
Join runners from 65+ countries at the BMO Vancouver Marathon!
Runners from across the world will flock to Vancouver, Canada, this May, with large contingents from Victoria, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and all of Canada, from Washington, California, Oregon and across the USA, plus from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, Germany, GB, Australia, more…