Experience one of the World’s Top Destination Marathons
Plan your Spring vacation to Vancouver, BC, Canada, and join us for Canada’s 150th birthday! Race Day: May 7, 2017 | Expo: May 4-6
Award Winning, BMO Vancouver Marathon
- Top 10 Marathons Worth Traveling For – Forbes Magazine
- One of the world’s Most Exotic Marathons – CNN Travel
- 14 spring races all runners should try – USA Today
- Perfect Destination Race Vacation – Canadian Running
- 100% Race Rating – Impact Magazine
- The World’s 10 Best Half Marathons – The Active Times
- Best Marathon in Western Canada – Get Out There Magazine
- Vancouver’s best running race – Georgia Straight
Stunning + Running
Welcome to Vancouver, Canada, and the BMO Vancouver Marathon, an internationally recognized event – named one of the World’s top destination marathons by the likes of Forbes, CNN and USA Today. Join runners from over 50 countries at this award-winning event.
The BMO Vancouver Marathon showcases beautiful running routes with scenic point-to-point courses that span 12 neighbourhoods, parks and beaches, including the picturesque Seawall – the world’s longest uninterrupted waterfront path.