Media Accreditation is required Race Day
Please click here and complete the Media Accreditation Form for this year’s event which is required for race day access.
For additional media inquiries including requests for images, stats and quotes, please email: [email protected] or phone: 604 872 2928
About the BMO Vancouver Marathon
The BMO Vancouver Marathon features races for everyone with Vancouver’s only Marathon, a fast Half Marathon, 8KM race, Relay, and Kids Run. Recognized by Forbes, CNN, USA Today and others as one of the world’s top destination marathons, the event is renowned for its unique scenic views including snow-capped mountain ranges, cherry blossom trees, and 70% shoreline views. Join in at the free Expo and on Race Day, annually on the first weekend of May.
This historic event is organized annually by the local non-profit Vancouver International Marathon Society RUNVAN®.
- Record-breaking year
- Runner Spotlights
- Elite Athlete Lineup and Elite Athlete Photos
- BMO Vancouver Marathon to host BC Championships with BC Athletics – BC’s best will meet in Vancouver
- BMO Vancouver Marathon adds to accolades – Voted ‘Best of’ for a third consecutive year
- Top Stories of 2017 included ‘Marriage during Marathon‘
- Official Blog
- Schedule of Events
World-class. Award-winning. Stunning Running
- Why the BMO Vancouver Marathon is so special
- Photos and Video. For high-res images, please email: [email protected]
- Fun Facts
- Event Awards
- City Notes
- @BMOVanMarathon #bmovm #runvan on Facebook, Insta, Twitter
- @RUNVANcanada #runvan on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
About the Vancouver International Marathon Society
The Vancouver International Marathon Society RUNVAN® is the non-profit organization responsible for the BMO Vancouver Marathon, Granville Island Turkey Trot, and Fall Classic Run at UBC. The Society is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and delivers running events with a mandate to promote healthy living, increase participation in the sport, and celebrate the value the sport delivers to our communities.