Frequently Asked Questions related to the RUN4HOPE Charity program will be answered here.
For answers to FAQs related to the Marathon event overall, please visit bmovanmarathon.ca/faq
- Click below on the Charity you selected during registration to run and fundraise for.
- This will direct you to the charity’s GoFundMe Charity webpage.
- Once on the webpage, click the “Join” button located on the right hand side.
- Create a GoFundMe Charity account by filling in the required information or sign in if you already have one.
- On the pop-up window, click the “Join the Team” button to setup your page.
- Customize your page, add your story and pictures, and start sharing!
ALS Society of BC
BC Cancer Foundation
BC Lupus Society
Big Sisters of BC Lower Mainland
Canadian Mental Health Association
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
Covenant House Vancouver
Down Syndrome Resource Foundation
Easter Seals BC/Yukon
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Vancouver
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society – Team In Training
Mom2Mom Child Poverty Initiative
Prostate Cancer Foundation BC
The Walking School Bus
Vancouver Firefighter Charities
Please note the mandatory fundraising minimum is $400 to receive your charity runner discount.